Rafting, Elephant trekking, Flying Fox, ATV and waterfall
Note: Operation on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Meet & Greet at the hotel lobby The day starts with a journey north to Phang Nga Province; (Approximately 2 hours travelling time) related information will be fully briefed on board.
Arrive Sealand Camp, located at Tone Pariwat Sanctuary Station, a beautiful place covered with gorgeous vegetation in Phang Nga provinceOur guide will lead the clients to the locker, so that the clients can keep their belonging while doing the activity. Then, coffee break with Local Thai sweet will be providedEnjoy 5 Activities as following (2 activities in the morning and the remaining will be provided after lunch
Elephant trekking (2 persons per 1 elephant) through the intact nature for sight-seeing a rural area of Songpreak, Rubber plantation & local fruit gardens and elephant information will be briefed. • Whitewater Rafting Adventurous and exciting white water rafting with inflatable raft (4 to 5 persons per 1 raft). All are controlled by experienced paddle guides, through a natural beautiful stream. (Lifejackets and helmets are all provided)• Swimming at Waterfall: get on local song taew then transfer to Tone Pariwat Waterfall, you can swim in the natural emerald pool • ATV, 1 hour to ride on 4WD ATV for sightseeing a life style of local people and before start the program, routing information including procedure will be given. • Flying Fox, a challenge activity that wait you to try
Thai set lunch served at Sealand Camp Restaurant
Back to Sealand camp for changing cloth, preparing to return to Phuket.
Depart from our camp
Arrive to hotel
Note: 1. The itinerary could be changed without prior notice and depend on the weather
2. Operated on 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from PHUKET, KHAO
LAK and KRABI and minimum charge 2 person.
3. Rates are inclusive of 7 % VAT and quoted in Thai Baht
4. The rate of Children as mentioned is applicable between ages 6-12 years old,
they will be only passenger for ATV activity.
6. All trips are not allowed of pregnant women, height blood pressure, and heart disease
and weight over 120 kilogram.
- Round trip land transfer by Minivan
- English Speaking Guide
- Professional staff who give assistance during trip
- Lifejackets and helmets provided onboard rafts for your safety
- Coffee break to be served with Khanom Thai
- Drinking water & cold towel on board
- Seasonal fruits
- Insurance coverage under Thai law
- Admission Fee
Thing to bring :
Sunglasses, Hat and Sun tan lotion, Spare T-shirt and shorts, Mosquito repellent, Non-slip Shoes, Beach towel, Swimming Suit.